What is it about a flower crown that makes everything seem so blissful and carefree? Not only are they fresh, bright and flattering, but they are the perfect boho chic summer wedding accessory. You can wear them with your hair up or down, curly or straight, and they’re beautiful on all hair colors and types. Now that summer is officially here, it’s the perfect time to start trying on all the different fresh blooms to decide which type of floral crown is best for your summer wedding. Although they are typically more suited to outdoor weddings, you can wear a floral crown for your wedding if you want to – after all, it’s your big day! Here are 15 of the most beautiful and perfect flower crowns we’ve ever seen.
1. We love how this bride chose to match her berry-red lipstick to the gorgeous roses in her floral wreath.
Photo Credit: Kelsea Holder
2. These dusty orange blooms are simply perfect for this simple, low, twisted updo. We love how the crown leads straight into the bun – ideal for any bride or bridesmaid this summer.
Photo Credit: We Heart It
3. Looking for a more unique and untraditional flower crown? This stunning wreath is comprised of lush green ivy and simple white flowers, completing any boho chic bridal look.
Photo Credit: Feather and Stone
4. Keep things simple with a few small flowers expertly woven into a side braid. This bride chose to wear her hair up, though this look would work well with half-up styles as well.
Photo Credit: Lindsey Shaun
5. Baby’s breath is anything but filler in this gorgeous bridal floral crown – love the loose braided look, but this crown is so versatile that you can wear it with any hairstyle you want. You can even wear it with a veil if you’d like!
Photo Credit: Rebekah Westover
6. Not all flower crowns need to be full of large blooms – we love this wreath made of thistle and a single white blossom for an ethereal, dreamy look.
Photo Credit: Ciara Richardson
7. Not a fan of flowers, but still want to incorporate nature into your bridal hair? This monarch butterfly wreath is perfectly suited for nature-loving brides who want to evoke a simple and free-spirited vibe on their wedding days.
Photo Credit: Wild and Free Jewelry
8. A bit of lace across the forehead makes this floral wreath unique and stunning. Perfect for brides who have chosen lace wedding dresses, or are just looking for a different spin on the traditional flower crown!
Photo Credit: Maria Mack
9. Match your floral crown to your bridal bouquet like this bride did! Love the combination of warm wildflowers and lush green foliage. The large blooms look best when paired with a half-up hairstyle, but you can tailor the look to fit your style!
Photo Credit: Julie Siddi
10. Tuck those blooms underneath a messy bun or elegant updo for a distinctive twist on the otherwise traditional floral crown. These flowers will beautifully frame the nape of your neck, so it’s the perfect way to draw attention to that backless gown or unique wedding dress back style you’ve got going on.
Photo Credit: Delbarr Moradi
11. Colorful blooms and fragrant herbs combine to create this pretty floral crown that looks great with all hair colors! We especially love how this bride chose to wear her hair down and wavy to complete the bohemian look.
Photo Credit: Michelle Boyd
12. Make a statement on your wedding day with this gorgeous draped floral crown. The cascading blooms beautifully frame this bride’s face and look perfect with just a couple large blooms.
Photo Credit: Michelle Warren Photography
13. Pink cherry blossoms are strung together to create this whimsical and distinct bridal floral crown. We love the loose wavy hairdo, but you can wear this simple crown with any bridal or bridesmaid hairstyle you’d like.
Photo Credit: Serenity Crystal
14. Fluffy white flowers make this flower crown an ideal neutral accessory for any bridal look. This bride chose to make her red lipstick pop against her creamy white outfit.
Photo Credit: Laura Murray Photography
15. Who says your floral wreath has to be symmetrical? Large pink blooms, berries and twigs combine to make this lovely crown – perfect for your inner hippie child.
Photo Credit: Adene Photography
Floral crowns are a stunning addition to any bridal outfit, especially for those planning outdoor weddings this summer! Whether you choose to DIY your floral crown or have your florist design a creation for you, there are so many different styles to choose from. Fresh blooms, fake flowers, herbs, foliage and even butterflies can all make stunning floral wreaths for any bride. What kind of flower crown will you wear on your wedding day?