These Terms and Condition ("Terms" or "Service Agreement") define the usage of BrideBox/DigiLabs site/s, and constitutes a service agreement between you and us as hereby defined. Referring to and including any websites, web gallery, online ordering and creation tools, mobile sites, and any App used in connection to our site/s (collectively, the "Sites") and any printed product orders via our Sites products and services. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please halt using the Sites.
This Service Agreement is applicable to purchasers of products or services from this site or from any other site owner or operated by DigiLabs Inc., including BrideBox Pro, BrideBox, DigiLabsPro, and MyPhotoCreations.
By accessing the Site, ordering any product, or service, including web galleries or by downloading our software, or uploading images to galleries, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any other agreements posted on the Site or included in the downloadable software. If you do not agree, do not access or use the Site or the software.
Please check these Terms regularly for changes. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes will mean you accept these changes.
1. Ownership of the site and its content. The Site is owned and operated by DigiLabs Inc. All type of content on this site, images, text, video or other is owned by DigiLabs or licensed by it. And as so is protected by copyright laws and/or other intellectual property rights. Thus no portion or element of this content may be copied or retransmitted unless explicitly permitted.
2. Services. Subject to these terms and conditions we will fulfill your online orders and request for services in accordance with our procedures and conditions as advertised, and at the prices as set forth on the Site. All prices are stated in U.S. dollars and can be altered by us from time to time. Prices do not include VAT or other duties or taxes which may be added the country to which orders are sent to. Shipping fee will be added to all orders during the checkout / order process.
3. No Releases. We do not grants you any rights, nor make any warranties with regard to the use of names, trademarks, logos, registered, unregistered or copyrighted designs on the site or within the software.
4. Availability of Site. DigiLabs maintains the right to make the site unavailable as it finds fit including but not limited for maintenance reasons, security reasons or any act initiated by a third party.
5. DigiLabs Software is Free to Its Web and Print Customers. Download and test the software before deciding to engage with our service. You may not use the software to print locally on your home/studio/office/third party.
6. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability. THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT SUPPORT IT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT RELATED OR PRODUCTS ON THE SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SUBMISSION OF ANY CONTENT OR IMAGE TO OUR SITE OR WEB SERVICES, OR DOWNLOAD OF OUR SOFTWARE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO YOUR CONTENT OR IMAGE OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT IN THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR CREATING BACK-UPS OF YOUR DIGITAL CONTENT. IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OF, OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR CONTENT OR IMAGES WE SHALL BE LIABLE ONLY TO THE EXTENT NOT TO EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID FOR SUCH IMPACTED ORDER.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY PARTS OF OUR SERVICE, (II) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE AND WEB GALLERIES; (III) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS OFFERED ON THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, DIGILANS INC LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL IN NO EVENT, EXCEED THE GREATER OF THE VALUE OF THE ORDER OR $150.00.
6. Code of Acceptable Conduct. You agree not to use any of DigiLabs Inc. sites, web galleries or printing, or other, service, for or to:
I. Any usage of material that is unlawful, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, illegal or otherwise objectionable.
II. To collaborate in any way with third parties which desire or try and do any of the above.
III. To infringe upon the privacy of any other user of our services or customers, or make any private content public.
IV. To infringe on anybody's copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
V. Solicit any customer to buy product but sold by DigiLabs or specifically permitted by us.
VI. To use any account other than yours , or to falsify your or any anybody's identity.
VII. Use our services in an attempt to harm DigiLabs, its managers, shareholders or employees.
VIII. Any cyber marketing or data collection including "fishing", collecting, any personal date including usernames, screen names, email information, passwords, user information etc.
IX. Any illegal purposes or goal
7. Cancellation of Accounts. We reserves the right to cancel or discontinue your account at our discretion.
8. Indemnification. You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior in connection with the use of the Site and our service. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DigiLabs, shareholders, managers, , employees, agents, business partners, and any third-party service providers from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from or arising out of any infringement of the terms of this contract and/or use or misuse of our services, by you or any other person who accesses our service using your account, by your permission intent or negligence.
9. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to this subject matter and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous oral or written agreements concerning such subject matter. This Agreement may only be changed by mutual agreement of authorized representatives of the parties in writing. 10. Severability. Should any provisions of this Agreement be held by a court of law to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the legality, validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected or impaired thereby.
11. Governing Law. This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Our failure to enforce this Agreement or parts of thereof shall not constitute a waiver of any provision or right.
13. For details of each program and service please review the section "service details and terms" and the relevant specific web pages, as they may change from time to time.
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, etc.).
BrideBox believes you should LOVE your album! We support that belief with our BrideBox Satisfaction Guarantee.
Q: What does that mean to BrideBox customers?
A: You are entitled to an album that is free of any production errors or production flaws.
BrideBox makes every effort to insure you receive an excellent album. However, in the instance that you receive an album that does have an issue, BrideBox will do what is necessary to correct that for you -- with us handling the costs involved.
In short, if the issue is due to our software or production -- we will get it corrected for you.
Q: What is not covered in the Satisfaction Guarantee?
A: Avoidable errors in design by the BrideBox customer:
Images used: low-resolution, poor quality, duplicates.
Text: spelling, font color, style or placement.
Duplicate images used in design.
Changes made after order placed.
Q: How to easily avoid preventable errors? Let the software help you :)
A #1: The software provides clear warning when an image is too low-resolution for printing. Do not submit your order with these warnings present. The image will print pixilated.
How to resolve the low-resolution issue? Use a full or higher resolution version of the image. If there is no warning, you can expect your image to print correctly.
A #2: Spell check your text.
A #3: Most Importantly: Review the preview proof closely before ordering. You’ve spent a good deal of time on the project. A second set of eyes reviewing, if possible, can prove helpful. This preview proof is how you can expect your album to print.
Q: How do I get help with an album that has a quality issue created in BrideBox production?
A: Email us at email@example.com . Please include an image of the issue, as this will help expedite assistance. We will help as quickly as possible with your concern.
All issues must be reported to BrideBox support within 30 days of receipt of album. Reprinting and refunds are at the discretion of BrideBox.
Items returned: BrideBox will, as first option, try and correct, reproduce, reship or otherwise make right any defect causing the product return. In case BrideBox feels it cannot amend such a defect, payment received will be refunded for the returned product. No other compensation will be due and no other compensation, but the actual dollar amount paid for the album/s, is agreed upon.
If you reside in the European Union, please be aware that your consent that the personal information you have provided may be transferred and stored in countries outside of the EU, including the United States.( the "EU consent") Using the site, providing your personal information and/or downloading any of our software is considered consent to the "EU consent".
We will use information collected to communicate with you per your account, and per your orders, we will also use the information to improve site and service functionality and customer experience, or to present you with new product and content offering we have. We also may use it to maintain market research. However we will not sell or trade or exchange such information to/with third parties unless needed in order to preform our services (like shipping company, or credit card company to process the charge) , or if we believe in good faith that it is required by the law, or to prevent significant harm to a third party.
We protect the security of the data you have sent us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on the web pages where personal information is required.