Men in weddings are expected to look handsome and dapper in their formal suits and ties. Aside from color coordinating, there’s not much a man can do to show off his personality or style in his wedding day attire. This is where the cufflink comes in: the one accessory that every groom, best man and groomsman can personalize to show off a little flair. These small pieces of jewelry are meant to secure the cuffs of a man’s dress shirt and are visible even when wearing a suit jacket, creating the perfect opportunity to be creative. When dressing your best man and groomsmen for your wedding, you’ll want to make sure everyone matches and looks great. Cufflinks are not only a great way to coordinate outfits, but also make excellent groomsmen gifts. Here are 15 of the best groomsmen cufflinks we’ve ever seen.
1. Bring out your inner child with these fantastic Lego cufflinks! Lego figurines can be customized to be any character you’d like, ensuring every groomsman will have the right Lego for him.
Photo Credit: Without A Hitch
2. Every man feels like a superhero on his wedding day, so why not gift your groomsmen these great superhero cufflinks so that they can join you? From Batman to Captain America, there’s a superhero in all of us.
Photo Credit: Ali Express
3. A unique take on a classic cufflink, you can have them monogrammed with each of your groomsmen’s initials. From afar they’ll look classy and elegant, but up close you’ll see just how personal they really are.
Photo Credit: Grooms Advice
4. How creative are these sunglasses cufflinks? Your groomsmen have never looked cooler. Whether you choose aviator glasses or go with a wayfarer style, everyone will love the unique touch you’ve put on these cufflinks.
Photo Credit: Studio Uma
5. These antique watch cufflinks are incredibly detailed and are a great fit for vintage or steampunk-themed weddings. All the moving parts come together perfectly just as they do on your wedding day!
Photo Credit: Etsy
6. For the video gamer wedding party, gold-plated Legend of Zelda Triforce cufflinks are the perfect match. They also add the perfect hint of nostalgia to your beautiful day.
Photo Credit: Etsy
7. Mustaches are a fun trend that have made their way into groomsmen cufflinks. These 3D cufflinks would make a great gift for anyone, regardless of what their facial hair looks like!
Photo Credit: GothamSmith
8. Found your missing puzzle piece? These puzzle piece cufflinks fit perfectly together, just like you and your bride-to-be! Ideal for board game enthusiasts and puzzle aficionados.
Photo Credit: Cufflinks
9. Calling all Star Wars fans: we’ve found just the cufflinks for you! Each of your groomsmen can have a different Star Wars-themed character, from Darth Vader to Yoda.
Photo Credit: Mike Shouts
10. If you and your partner are big Scrabble fans, then these Scrabble tile cufflinks will suit your groomsmen well. You can even choose their initials for each tile to make them truly personal!
Photo Credit: Fashion Conscience
11. These world map cufflinks are great for avid travelers and multi-cultural couples or wedding parties. Stylish and elegant, these cufflinks will never go out of style.
Photo Credit: Pinterest
12. Are you having a nautical-themed wedding? Are you and your groomsmen huge sailing buffs? Even if you just like the symbolism of an anchor at your wedding, these anchor cufflinks are great for any occasion.
Photo Credit: Not on the High Street
13. We love these electric guitar cufflinks! You can find drum cufflinks, keyboard cufflinks, microphone cufflinks, music note cufflinks – one for each member of your band. These musically-inspired cufflinks are great for everyone.
Photo Credit: Link Your Shirt
14. These funny cufflinks are engraved with the words “left” and “right” on them just in case you or any of your groomsmen get confused on the big day.
Photo Credit: Kate Spade
15. Mmm… donuts. Yes, that’s right: you can get donut cufflinks for your groomsmen. If donuts aren’t your treat of choice, you can find cupcakes, burgers, fries and even breakfast plate cufflinks to show off your favorite food on your big day.
Photo Credit: Etsy
Selecting your groomsmen’s cufflinks is a fun and creative process in which you get to accessorize and match everyone’s outfits while also choosing a personal gift they’ll love. You can choose cufflinks that will match your wedding’s theme, or go with ones that are more traditional and classic that can be worn with everything in the future. You can even select individual styles of cufflinks to match each individual groomsman’s personality. There really is no limit when it comes to groomsmen cufflinks so you will definitely be able to find the perfect set to suit everyone in your wedding party.